As Valentine’s Day approaches my kiddos and I love doing crafts especially ones that involve flowers.
I want to introduce you to Flower Preservation Co.
What is Floral Preservation Co.?
Floral Preservation makes these kits to save your floral keepsakes. This company partnered with David Tutera to develop this product that preserves flowers from a special occasion. (This makes a great gift for brides to be) Or in my case my Mrs. Woodlands flowers :)
What is included in a Kit?
The kit we are using is the DIY Flower Drying Kit includes microwavedirections, quick dry papers, reusable drying boards, holding clips, wrapping cord, a special finishing spray, and shaping tweezers. Also available is a line of floral keepsake albums with airtight sleeves to store the dried flowers, an additional 4 X 6 sleeve for a photo of the event/memory and a note card to journal about the special moment.
My Girls are so excited to preserve their flowers from Valentines Day!
Floral Preservation Kit
– DIY Flower Preserving Kit for Scrapbooking, Photo Albums & More
• Complete Floral Preservation Kit –Developed in Partnership with David Tutera, The American Celebrity Wedding Planner, this kit Preserves flowers from special occasions and retains their vibrant colors.
• At home process for preserving fresh cut flowers and their memories. Turns flowers into timeless works of art.
• Kit includes microwave directions, quick dry papers, reusable drying boards, holding clips, wrapping cord, special finishing spray and shaping tweezers.
• Perfect for saving everlasting memories. As opposed to discarding beautiful flowers for milestones like Proms, Weddings, Funerals etc. Save them in a state that can be passed down from generation to generation.
• The quick and easy process, which involves microwaving the flowers between special drying boards, then sealing them with a special finishing spray, preserves flowers and memories forever.
Order yours today:
Now on Etsy and Amazon